A Bride’s Guide: How To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast
So here’s the scenario. You’ve been taking care of your skin, eating a good diet to avoid zits for months now. Here you are counting days to your wedding day and you see pimple/s coming out! And then you freak out! Before you throw a tantrum and declare that you will be wearing a paper bag over your head and just pinning your veil to that, heed these emergency zit-zapping tips.
1. Ice. Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds. Wait a few minutes and repeat the process. This will help to reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples.
2. Tea Tree Oil. It has antibacterial properties that help fight the bacteria that cause these skin problems. Just dip a cotton ball in tea tree essential oil and dab it on the affected area. Wait for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing with clean water.
3. Toothpaste. Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed. In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see that swelling improves significantly. If you wish, you can repeat the process in the daytime also. Just make sure the toothpaste remains on the pimples for at least half an hour.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar. Because it is known to have anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces redness, swelling, and pain, caused by blackheads, whiteheads, and large pimples. It also dries out zits, helping get rid of them faster. Apply using a cotton ball all over your face or on the pimple area and leave it for half an hour before bath.
5. Visit your Dermatologists and get a cortisone shot. Your doctor will do an injection directly into pimple and within a few hours it will start to go down. Within 24 hours it will all but disappear completely.
There you go! I hope this post is being helpful. Let me know which of these works for you. Leave a comment below. Enjoy!!
Beauty by Jey Make Up Artistry . Professional Make Up Artist . Airbrush Make Up Specialist